Cosmetic Dentistry - Waco, TX, Robinson, TX & Woodway, TX
Looking for a cosmetic dentist in Waco, TX? Creekwood Dental Arts Offers Cosmetic Dentistry
Are you embarrassed by the appearance of your teeth? Are you looking for a cosmetic dentist in Waco, TX? At Creekwood Dental Arts Dr. Donna Miller, Dr. Michelle Hinds and Dr. Austin Green are pleased to offer you a variety of cosmetic dentistry options to improve your smile and confidence.Schedule Your Appointment
Cosmetic Solutions We Offer
- Crowns and BridgesDental Crowns and bridges are used frequently with cosmetic dentistry in Waco, TX. Dental crowns not only improve appearance but are also placed to restore broken or decayed teeth. Bridges are often used to replace a missing tooth and fill in the space with a secure, natural looking tooth replacement. Both crowns and bridges provide form and function to the smile.
- Composite Veneers and Porcelain VeneersVeneers are used in cosmetic dentistry to restore a variety of appearance issues. As your cosmetic dentist in Waco, TX, we may recommend veneers if you have worn enamel, permanent stains or an uneven smile. Veneers may be constructed of composite or porcelain material, depending on your individual dental needs.
- LumineersLumineers® are a type of porcelain veneer that offers a way to a whiter and more aligned smile. These extremely thin “smile shapers” can be applied to teeth with a minimal amount of alteration of your natural tooth surface.
- Teeth WhiteningTeeth whitening has become much more efficient and affordable with the advances in cosmetic dentistry. In-office whitening may include the use of whitening agents, lasers or a combination of both. We will talk with you about the results you desire and recommend the best treatment for you.
- White Fillings with Laser DentistryOld metal fillings can be unsightly, leading many of our patients to seek cosmetic dentistry procedures for replacing them with white fillings, or composite material. Laser dentistry has the efficiency of removing old metal fillings in order to replace them with composite restorations that match your natural teeth. Dr. Miller, Dr. Hinds and Dr. Green can also repair cavities with the use of lasers and tooth matching composite material.