MEET DR. GREEN
Dr. Austin Green, originally from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area joined our practice in 2018. Always drawn to the medical fields and the creative aspect of dentistry, Dr. Green completed an advanced general practice residency at Yale New Haven Hospital after receiving his Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Knowing that your smile is the first thing people see, he felt if you can enhance someone’s smile, you can change their outlook on life! A big Baylor sports fan, Dr. Green enjoys cheering for the Bears and for recreation enjoys golfing and traveling.
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Central Texas Dental Society (CTDS)
- Texas Advanced Dental Seminars – Spears Study Club
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry (TAGD)
- Texas Dental Association (TDA)
- Phi Kappa Chi Fraternity, Baylor University